Throughout the preparation stage of the project the consortium offered several possibilities to learn about RITMOCORE and provide input to the project. The following activities took place:
- Several events related to the Open Market Consultation, e.g. matchmaking events, one-on-one meetings, co-creation sessions, and collection of input from questionnaires
- Sharing of lessons learned, challenges and best practices; e.g. via an on-line tool, presentations at events, scientific publications, and scientific conferences
- Dedicated meetings with policy makers and presentations at events about long term healthcare strategy.
- Training of care professionals, patients and informal carers by attending dedicated events organized and through other relevant communication channels.
- Sharing insights into the use of the PPI instrument, e.g. via an on-line tool and attending dedicated events.