RITMOCORE has identified four pillars that highlight the key aspects of the project. Select one of the pillars for more information.
Regional vision should be pursued, to envisage a comprehensive change management strategy with appropriate plans and regulations and to promote local initiatives to deploy an innovative model of care enhanced by a critical mass of digital technologies, with the commitment of all the stakeholders. We will produce:
- An eLearning platform for professionals
- Dashboard to manage the chang and asses KPIs satisfaction
The personalization of each patients is an important factor in RITMOCORE. Therefore we will embrace:
- Provision of appropraite devices for each patients
- ‘Adequate device’ and settings
Gaining access to parameters related to the performance of the pacemaker, and registry of hearth behaviour:
- Increased follow up frequency including automatic alarms.
- Earlier identification of problems related with any miss functioning and also the appearance of any pathologies.
- Increasing clinicians’ time dedicated to relevant registries and patients in need of attention.
To increase the quality of care and efficiency by right information sharing and comprehensive care path implementation:
- Identifying the data and the adequate information channels
- Building feasible and efficient communication channels
- Change management challenge
The level of activation has a strong influence in the evolution and impact of a chronic disease. Patient activation implies:
- A change in culture and procedures of the care team
- User centric design procedures
- A holistic approach to the patient